Clinical Data Management
Bioforum’s medical data management team is fully committed to providing high-quality and reliable services using the industry’s leading technology designed for quality data capture.
We manage all aspects of your data—from study startup to submission—and collaborate closely with clinical teams, ensuring they meet the timelines and milestones of their trial.
As the Data Masters, we take a leading role in the professional arena in various data management committees such as: The Society for Clinical Data Management (SCDM) and the Association for Clinical Data Management (ACDM). This allows us to share our knowledge and experience and to be up to date with the most innovative approaches, updated guidelines and advanced platforms for efficient collection, standardization and reporting of data in clinical trials.
We strongly stand by the industry standards by complying with Good Clinical Data Management Practice (GCDMP) and Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC).
Bioforum’s Clinical Data Management Support Services:
- eCRF design
- Database configuration & build
- Data validation checks programming
- Clinical data management plan development
- Clinical data review and query management
- External data transfer and reconciliation
- Adverse event, concomitant medication and medical history coding
- SAE reconciliation between safety and clinical databases
- Development of custom status reports
- Database lock procedures