Bioforum Group Companies:
With an international faculty of 400 professionals from around the world, we educate and train thousands of life-sciences industry professionals annually.
- Bioforum provides educational courses and seminars to qualify the biomedical community and elevate its professional abilities.
- Our faculty is comprised of international highly experiences industry professionals and academic scholars from applied and scientific disciplines
- We provide secretariat services for professional associations – such as the analytical chemistry association, the Israeli chapter of the PDA, the Industry Network of Advanced Cell Applications (INACA) – in the stem cell and cultured meat space, CannAlliance – a consortium set to enhance clinical research and medical cannabis and more.
- Bioforum produces international conferences for the life sciences community in Israel and abroad and supports official government delegations in the biomedical and clinical trial ecosystems.
- We provide consulting services provided by leading exerts of the biomedical community for startups, big pharma, medical devices companies and more.
IMP offers a comprehensive clinical supply management services in a controlled, monitored, licensed and certified GMP facility by the Israeli Ministry of Health.
IMP’s professional team accompanies each customer from study set-up to study completion and handles all study types; open label or blinded studies, all phases (I-IV) and scales, including large scale products and supply (for phase III studies) and complicated packaging campaigns.
IMP services include importation, sourcing, packaging, QP release, storage, distribution and more.
IMP works under the strict current GMP and GDP regulations to ensure safe, high-quality and cost-effective product and holds the Manufacturer’s / Importer’s Authorization with in-house experienced QPs for the certification/re-certification of clinical supply.